Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ORIGINAL BEAUTY....Bim Fernandez



 

It is amazing to see African sisters travel the world trying to break a way. Fly! Fly!  Abimbola “Bim” Fernandez. Abimbola raves about her father's billions which is a fact.....she is from money.. BEHIND THE INNOCENT LOOK THERE MUST BE A FLAME FIGHTING TO BE SEEN. She refers to Rihanna as a role model. An article by Gregory E. Miller titled “Meet the Nigerian heiress who wants to be the next Rihanna”. Rihanna started off with a not so talented voice but with hard work she has an amazing voice today. Trying to be the next Rihanna?...Will Bim Fernandez keep up with wannabe Rihanna? We are just hoping or my readers and your fans will be mesmerized by your voice if it is soulful.. I mean; given she just sealed a deal with SMH Records in November, and a reality-TV pilot titled “Gold Blooded” Good job for trying to explore other options in building your fan base great move. Looking forward to your greatness. She said, "People think I'm exactly like Paris Hilton, that I do nothing...I hope they're not right". Girl that is quiet a statement there....I may not be your number ONE fan but I'm ready to not be right!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment