Monday, January 27, 2014

J-Lo Reveals on Glamour’s March 2014 Issue “I Like Some Chaos in a Relationship”


http://static.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Jennifer-Lopez-for-Glamour-Magazine-BellaNaija-January-2014-2.jpg


American singer Jennifer Lopez spices our world again on Glamour magazines March 2014 cover girl. The 44 year old mother of two talks out on dating Casper Smart a man 18 years younger, and her fitness regime.
She credits her "amazing" figure to her “incredible discipline” and her inability to finish a whole tub of Häagen-Dazs ice cream. J-Lo added...“ ‘I’m not one to over-indulge. It doesn’t make me feel good. Some find it comforting to sit down and eat a whole pint of Häagen-Dazs, but that would make me throw up.”
On relationships she said – “I want a bit of chaos, but I also want safety and order. ‘It’s taken me a long time, but if something doesn’t feel right, I won’t go along with it any more.”

http://static.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Jennifer-Lopez-for-Glamour-Magazine-BellaNaija-January-2014-1.jpgpickup a copy of the issue for more on J-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment